Sonarworks SoundID Reference for Multichannel
Room, Speaker, and Headphone Correction Software with up to 9.1.6 Support
Intuitive speaker calibration software anyone can use to measure and calibrate a multichannel setup in less than an hour.
Reliable Reference Sound for Multichannel Setups
Accurate speaker measurements and calibration for audio systems from stereo up to 9.1.6 channels.
Perfect translation with accurate frequency response and sharp soundstage.
Calibrate Any Multichannel Setups - up to 9.1.6 Atmos Rooms
Compatible with most popular hardware setups and all major DAWs. Supported plugin formats include VST2, VST3 AAX, and AU.
Intuitive Speaker Measurement
Through a user-friendly measurement process, an intuitive guide helps you to calibrate studio speakers with an individually calibrated measurement microphone with ease.
Perfect Time Alignment
Phase based time alignment of your satellite & LFE channels with sub-millisecond accuracy for perfect sound staging.
Choose Your Target Mode
Correct for the Dolby Atmos Music curve, flat frequency response, or create a custom profile.
Versatile Export Possibilities
In a few simple steps apply a calibration profile via the plugin or export to supported hardware devices.
- Supported headphones required: View supported models
- Sonarworks Reference microphone recommended for measurements: Get yours here
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.