Signum Audio Bute Loudness Normaliser 2 Stereo
BUTE Loudness Normaliser is a cross-platform application which assists with the final checks of the mixing and mastering journey to ensure there is no unwanted distortion downstream.
Signum's proprietary algorithms maintain the natural characteristics of your audio.
With this automated solution, you can rest assured your audio is loudness-ready for broadcasting or streaming in just a few clicks.
It's incredibly easy to normalize your files using the BUTE Loudness Normaliser.
- Drag in your WAV file.
- Select one of the many presets, or set your custom parameters using our unique system.
- Hit "Analyse" and get an in-depth analysis with alerts to areas that require Bute's attention.
- Click "Comply" to normalize your audio - the metering graph clearly shows the extent of true peak limiting.
- Save your finished file. Done.
Please note that the BUTE Loudness Normaliser offers in-depth analysis and normalization of one track at a time.
If you are looking for Batch Processing, check out the BUTE Batch Processor.
The advanced metering algorithm has been optimized to deliver superior sound quality and accurate results.
The integrated True Peak limiter helps ensure there are no overshoots getting through, whilst still normalizing to target.
Signum's novel limiting algorithm also provides absolute transparency.
Due to this approach, the relative dynamics of your audio will be affected as little as possible and you’ll be left with consistent, compliant masters of your audio files every single time.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3