Signum Audio Bute Loudness Analyser 2 Stereo
Loudness Metering Plugin
BUTE Loudness Analyser 2 is a loudness meter plugin designed as an aid for mixing and mastering to loudness standards and to avoid unwanted distortion downstream.
It's packed with smart workflow features for a smooth user experience including built-in presets for all major streaming and broadcasting platforms, and our proprietary algorithms provide accurate and reliable analysis.
What Does Bute Do?
Many producers are moving towards mixing and mastering within loudness specifications set by major streaming and broadcasting platforms for quality assurance.
Loudness indicates the perceived level of a signal that is indicative of human hearing, making BUTE Loudness Analyser 2 a useful reference tool when mixing or mastering.
Signum's proprietary algorithm provides accurate loudness metering data on a beautiful and completely interactive graphical user interface which clearly highlights areas requiring your attention helping you optimise the quality of mixes and masters, while avoiding potential delivery rejections or undesireable distortions downstream.
Smart, Synchronized Workflow for Broadcasting, Post and Games
Loudness metering tools are ideal for balancing music, dialog, and sound effects whether in stereo or up to Atmos 7.1.2 surround sound.
Long-form content is made much easier to deal with using our smart history overview.
Get an overview of up to 10 hours of content and navigate to any section of a track with ease.
BUTE's custom alert system will clearly point out areas that go out with a user-specified range and any True Peak overshoots.
A wide array of industry-standard presets are included.
Mixing and Mastering with Bute
BUTE plugins are compatible with VST, AU, and AAX (including Audio Suite), so will synchronize harmoniously with almost any DAW.
The smart auto re-metering feature gives instantaneous feedback on how loudness will be affected by changes to the mix so there is no need to re-meter the whole mix.
Readings for Absolute/Relative Scale, True Peak/LUFS, and Max/Live modes are easy to toggle between from the main display.
Compact Read-Out View
When screen estate and CPU are at a premium, a compact read-out helps keep things optimized.
BUTE is completely resizable and scalable.
Even while in compact view, you can easily switch between display settings and obtain read-outs while saving screen estate for other programs.
Bring Your Music to All Streaming Platforms
All the tools in your hand to make your music sound optimal on Spotify, YouTube, TIDAL, Apple Check, and more.
Signum regularly updates the presets and include most platforms.
User-defined presets for internal standards can also be created and saved
- A smart loudness metering tool focused on pro-audio workflows
- Smart history overview for completely interactive browsing of up to 10-hours of loudness data at a glance
- Custom alert system flags up areas that need attention with violations (red) or warning (yellow) pointer on the history overview. User settings can be defined in the settings panel.
- Smart auto re-metering feature which syncs on load-up, and auto-detects and reflects any adjustments you make in the DAW on the graphical display
- Powerful compact read-out view which is completely resizable vertically and horizontally to optimise screen space while keeping readings visible
- Display settings to switch between True Peak/Metering, Relative/Absolute scale, or Max/Live modes
- Highly responsive and informative graphical interface
- Industry standard (IEC 60268-18) meter bar fallback for natural, analog feel
- Auto-detects DAW channel configuration with dropdown menu to select mono, stereo or surround configurations (Surround version)
- Wide array of built-in presets for the very latest loudness standards and recommendations
- Highest quality linear phase upsampling
- Clean and comprehensive read-outs for short-term & momentary loudness, True Peak, and traditional RMS
- Reloadable session data
- Save, Load and Export metering data
- Available in Stereo or Surround version. The Surround version expands support for multi-channel configurations up to Atmos 7.1.2
- Free future updates
Compliant with Loudness Specifications
- ITU-R BS. 1770
- EBU R128
- ATSC A/85OP-59
- ARIB TR-B32
- Apple Check
- Sony Gaming (ASWG)
- AES Streaming Recommendation
- US Public Radio (PRSS)
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3