Sampleson Reed200 V2
Electric Piano Virtual Instrument
Sampleson's acclaimed Spectral Modeled Reed electric piano has been updated to Version 2, introducing their New Spectral Engine. So real, you won't believe it's modeled.
Reed200 V2 is clean and responsive, because it's timbre was made analyzing the real instrument model.
Stacking up to 600 sine waves, we achieved a perfect and accurate timbre that reproduces the sound of a Reed-EP on the line output.
- Spectral modeled Reed-based Electric Piano
- Extended range (64 keys)
- Only 45MB
- No velocity-switching
- Reverb, Tremolo, Autopan and Phaser FX
- Scalable HD interface
- MacOS Catalina / Big Sur / Monterey Ready
- No 3rd party sampler needed
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc)
- Win 64 bits VST/Standalone
- Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 45MB free storage space
AU, VST2, and Standalone