Room Sound Blasting Room Signature Series Drums
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
For over 20 years The Blasting Room has been recording and producing acclaimed and celebrated records for bands from around the world. Co-owned by legendary punk rock songwriter/drummer Bill Stevenson and his engineer counterpart Jason Livermore, The Blasting Room is a 4,000 square foot recording facility featuring studios with SSL and API consoles and a huge selection of vintage and modern gear.
Notable projects include genre-defining and fan-favorite records by bands such as Rise Against, The Descendents, Alkaline Trio, Propagandhi, A Day To Remember, Hot Water Music, Face to Face, NOFX, Good Riddance, No Use For A Name, Less Than Jake, and many more.
Blasting Room Signature Series Drums was produced, engineered and mixed by Jason Livermore and Bill Stevenson at the Blasting Room in Fort Collins, Colorado
- FREE Kontakt Player compatible (no demo-mode timeouts)
- 25 individual kit pieces
- Full microphone bleed
- 16-channel mixer with DAW multi-out for each channel
- Over 22,000 individual samples
- DAW-style insert rack with 9 studio-quality effects and 4 reverb programs
- Mix-ready presets by Jason Livermore
- MIDI grooves covering a wide range of tempos and playing styles
- Completely customizable keymap
Build the drum kit of your dreams by choosing from 25 different kit pieces. We sampled the EXACT drums used on some of your favorite records created at the Blasting Room.
Drums can be auditioned and selected in the "kit select" area. This is also where the pitch, envelope, and MIDI dynamics can be adjusted. These parameters are individually controllable on each separate kit piece for maximum command of your drum sound!
Mixer / Effects
Sixteen individually controllable close, overhead, and room mic channels with full bleed controls allow you to mix the audio just as if you had recorded it yourself. It sounds real because it is real!
Load up a great-sounding drum mix with presets created entirely using the internal mixer and effects - no additional plug-ins required!
Each channel can easily be multi-output routed to individual DAW channels in all popular recording software with our included templates.
Not a drummer? Look no further than our included MIDI groove library!
Blasting Room Signature Series Drums comes with a large library of customized drum grooves to get you started.
Audition within the interface and then simply drag-and-drop to your DAW's timeline. The grooves will automatically conform to the tempo of your song. It's perfect for demos or for jamming!
Our customizable key mapping page makes working with alternate MIDI mappings and electronic drum kits fast and easy.
Blasting Room Signature Series Drums comes with key map presets for many of the most popular software drum instruments built-in.
- Mac: OS X 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, or 11 (latest update), Intel i5 or better processor.
- Windows: Win 7, 8 or 10 (latest service pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 12 GB free hard drive space
- A high-speed Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher is required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
Supported Plug-In Formats
Kontakt Player 6
Mac OS X: (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX