Room Sound Beau Burchell Signature Series Drums
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Player
Build the drum kit of your dreams by choosing from 26 different kit pieces. We sampled the EXACT drums used by Beau on some of your favorite records.
Drums can be auditioned and selected in the "kit select" area. This is also where the pitch, envelope, and MIDI dynamics can be adjusted. These parameters are individually controllable on each separate kit piece for maximum command of your drum sound!
Mixer / Effects
Sixteen individually-controllable close, overhead and room mic channels with full bleed controls allow you to mix the audio just as if you had recorded it yourself. It sounds real because it is real!
Load up a great-sounding drum mix with presets created entirely using the internal mixer and effects - no additional plug-ins required!
Each channel can easily be multi-output routed to individual DAW channels in all popular recording software with our included templates.
Not a drummer? Look no further than our included MIDI groove library!
Beau Burchell Signature Series Drums comes with a large library of customized drum grooves to get you started.
Audition within the interface and then simply drag-and-drop to your DAW's timeline. The grooves will automatically conform to the tempo of your song. It's perfect for demos or for jamming!
Our customizable key mapping page makes working with alternate MIDI mappings and electronic drum kits fast and easy.
Beau Burchell Signature Series Drums comes with keymap presets for many of the most popular software drum instruments built-in.
About Beau Burchell
Beau Burchell is a engineer, mixer and musician from Los Angeles, California. His production credits include artists such as Saosin, Senses Fail, Underoath, Moose Blood, The Bronx, It Prevails, The Bled and many more. In addition to his production duties, he plays guitar in Saosin.
About the Studio
All of the drums for this library were painstakingly sampled at the Panoramic House Studio, located just north of San Francisco, California. The studio features a 32-channel API 1608 console, an expansive live room tailor-made for drum recording, and one of the most well-stocked mic lockers in the area.
After drum sampling and post-production were completed, the sounds were mixed at Beau's personal studio using his unique mixing techniques and selection of outboard gear.
- Mac: OS X 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update), Intel i5 or better processor.
- Windows: Win 7, 8 or 10 (latest service pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 10 GB free disk space
- A high-speed Internet connection is required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- A graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
Supported Plug-In Formats
Kontakt Player 6
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.