Rob Papen SubBoomBass 2
Bass Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
"SubBoomBass is the most incredible VST instrument that features lots of Bass sounds with sub bottom that have lots of Boom. You will hear The SUB-response below 40hz, BOOM-rumbling the floor, BASS-sounds that are so warm, it will excite you to make track all day everyday. SubBoomBass is HOT!!!!" - Teddy Riley
SubBoomBass 2 is the successor of the legendary SubBoomBass!
Its GUI (graphical user interface) has received a makeover for more comfortable control of all features. SubBoomBass 2 still has its analogue modelled waveforms on board, but the sound colour has been expanded with new spectrum waveforms, new creative 'think out of the box' high-quality samples and introducing Karplus-Strong string synthesis!
You will understand that these new features generate fresh and unheard-of sounds!
But there is more… An X/Y screen, a new pattern mode for running 4 sequences, and just like in Predator 2 it has the easy to use Bank Manager with star feature so that you can quickly find and go to your favourite sounds straight away.
And yes, all the original SubBoomBass presets are on board! This instrument is great for any style of contemporary music - any music styles including video game music, film scores and anywhere you need a great bass and fresh sound!
- PC: 32 & 64-bit VST and AAX for OS-Windows Vista / OS-Windows 7 / OS-Windows 8 / OS-Windows 10
(Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- OS-Mac: 32 & 64 bits Format-AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Compatible with NI NKS system
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product
- 2nd serial for a secondary computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product's original serial/license
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.