Rob Papen RP-EQ
Unique Equalizer Plugin
In the virtual music world there are a countless number of different EQ’s available...so why another one?
Well, Rob Papen is all about sound and he was convinced he could add something special to the EQ plugins.
When you first open RP-EQ in your DAW software you will see that it is far from a basic bread-and-butter equalizer. Unique elements were added to the core equalizer unit.
The toolbox includes a Mid/Side equalizer mode and Mono/Stereo split filter which is used frequently in modern EDM/Dance music styles. The Air section is fantastic on your master channel and the proven X/Y Pad adds a dynamic and creative edge to an already very musical RP-EQ.
In true Rob Papen style, RP–EQ comes with many great presets to get you started and with the 'sound' of RP-EQ, you will have a great go-to plug-in for your top notch music productions!
PC: 32 & 64-bit VST, AAX* for OS-Windows Vista / OS-Windows 7 / OS-Windows 8 / OS-Windows 10
*AAX for Pro Tools 12 or higher only
Note: Minimal 1000 pixel high screen resolution is needed for RP-EQ.
OS-Mac: 32 & 64 bits Format-AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
Note: Minimal 1000pixel high screen resolution is needed for RP-EQ.
- For products with serial/license system with activation, after you have registered your original serial/license, you can then request a 2nd serial for your 2nd computer/laptop.
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3