Rob Papen RAW
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
"Imagine a synth inside of a distortion effect. Then add some possibilities you hadn't thought of. That's kind of what RAW is like." - Noisia
At the Dutch Dancefair 2014, DJ Promo (aka producer Sebastian Hoff) and DJ Free-K (aka producer Freek Vergoossen) approached Rob Papen with the idea of a synthesiser that focused more on 'distorted' sounds with an easy to use layout.
Renowned for delivering fresh, cutting edge and musical plugins for producers, Rob Papen invited the DJs to his studio for a brainstorming session resulting in a list of 'must have' features and tools for a brand new synth. Armed with this list and several more brainstorming sessions later, Rob Papen and his development team created a powerful new virtual synth RAW.
RAW has two oscillators each with an X/Y field, (as included in Blade and BLUE II) to distort the waveform using Phase Distortion. But that's not all, you can also draw two of your own 'waveforms' and use them as LFO waveforms enabling the creation of unique 'wobble' movements that are perfect for DubStep and other electronic music styles.
RAW has all the great Rob Papen filters to shape your sound further, but in a refreshing twist, 'EQ', ‘Waveshaper', 'Distortion' and 'LoFi' have also been added on a voice synthesis level. Other FX such as Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Stereo delay and the amazing HQ Reverb of Rob Papen can all be added to your sound and of course, the cool Arpeggiator/Sequencer, Easy page and preset bank manager have all been included as standard.
In true Rob Papen style, RAW comes with many great presets with main contributions from several well-known DJs and Producers for instant user inspiration!
Promo, Ophidian, Mad dog, DeathOS-Machine, D-Passion, Rob Fabrie, DJ Thera, N-Vitral, Tha Playah, DJ Hidden, The Viper, Warface, Stephan Jacobs, Amnesys and many more...
- PC: 32 & 64-bit VST and AAX for OS-Windows Vista / OS-Windows 7 / OS-Windows 8 / OS-Windows 10
(Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- OS-Mac: 32 & 64 bits Format-AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
- Compatible with NI NKS system
- Serial/license system with activation whilst registering the product
- 2nd serial for a secondary computer/laptop is available after you have registered the product’s original serial/license
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3