Reveal Sound Spire
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Spire is a combination of the best opportunities of software and hardware synthesizers
- 4x multimode polymorphing oscillators
- Classic, Noise, FM, AMSync, SawPWM, HardFM, Vowel
Unique Unison Engine
- 9x unison voices on each oscillator
- Spread unison voices by chords and octaves
- Capable of imitating different types of unisons like supersaw, hypersaw
Superb Sounding Filters
- 2x multimode filters with analog and digital types of filtering
- Perfecto, Infecto, Acido, Scorpio, Combo, Shaper
High Quality Built-in FX Processor
Incredibly Flexible Modulation Architecture
- 4x Macros, 4x Envelopes, 4x LFOs with morphing shapes,
- 15x Matrix slots each equipped with 2x sources and 4x targets
2x Steppers, Arpeggiator
Surprisingly user-friendly and fun to use!
Make Your Sounds Fatter
with X-Comp (Multiband Compressor) and 3-band EQ
Over 900 factory presets including complex arpeggios and bass sequences, a versatile assortment of leads, exhilarating pads, plucks, drums and FX.
- MacOS 10.8 or higher
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- It is recommended to use the 64-bit Spire (32-bit version is also provided)
- Compatible host software: Cubase, Logic Pro, Studio One, Reaper, Ableton Live, Bitwig, Pro Tools
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.