Relab Sonsig Rev-A
Digital Reverb Plugin
Stop Wasting Your Time – Relab Did It All for You!
Are you tired of endless tweaking to find that perfect space to place your sound? You want your sound to sit in a mix perfectly?
Sonsig Rev-A's vivid, stompbox-style user interface lays out all of the reverb’s features logically.
Sonsig Rev-A allows anyone to easily and quickly get a specific sound effortlessly! There are no hidden settings or menu diving necessary. All of the available parameters’ current settings are visible right in front of you, which results in an intuitive workflow with quicker and better adjustments.
Combining the strengths of various high-end units, like 224XL, QRS, etc. modulated by a complete Solina ensemble, results in one of the most complex hybrid structure ever developed.
Outstanding Audio Quality
Dial in small rooms, lush halls and realistic ambiences with uncompromising and unparalleled sound quality.
Quickly tweak and sculpt your own sound in seconds with ease.
Mix with over 200 of the best collection of golden ears presets.
Interface Designed to Speed up Your Workflow
Vivid, stompbox-style user interface lays out all of the reverb's features logically. There are no hidden settings or menu diving necessary. All of the available parameters’ current settings are visible right in front of you, which results in an intuitive workflow with quicker and better adjustments.
Relab multiple plugin formats are a result of ongoing efforts in the industry to create standards that utilize the capabilities of either Digital Audio Workstations or hardware. At Relab, they care for our users and support the industry by releasing plugins in all major formats. Sonsig Rev-A is no exception!
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Dual-Core CPU or better
- 2GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2 (all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.