3 Multiband Compressor Plugins
PSP VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style single or multi-band compressor/limiter.
It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets.
PSP VintageWarmer2 is highly flexible and can be used for both soft-knee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers.
Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the algorithm being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders.
PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby ensuring professional quality results.
PSP VintageWarmer contains 3 versions of the plug-in:
Providing the same sound quality as it's siblings, but with a simplified single-band interface and low latency performance optimized for use on individual tracks.
PSP VintageWarmer LE
A direct descendant of the original PSP VintageWarmer, with its all strengths such as low resource usage and latency.
Which includes our acclaimed FAT double sampling mode for even more accurate analog-sounding processing.
We strongly recommend that you use PSP VintageWarmer LE or PSP MicroWarmer in multi-tracking applications, except in situations where FAT mode is important.
PSP VintageWarmer2 is recommended for use in mastering sessions or when processing groups or master busses.
- High-quality signal processing algorithms
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
- Disengagable brick-wall limiting
- Two Release Multiplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
- Semi-Automated Release mode.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- Library of presets
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 12 Monterey
- Windows 7 - 11
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.