3 Multiband Compressor Plugins
PSP VintageWarmer2 is a high-quality digital simulation of an analog-style single or multi-band compressor/limiter.
It combines rich, warm analog processing with a straightforward user interface, and comes with a comprehensive library of presets.
PSP VintageWarmer2 is highly flexible and can be used for both soft-knee compression and brick-wall limiting. This makes it an essential tool for mixing and mastering engineers.
Careful attention has been paid to PSP Vintage Warmer's overload characteristics with the algorithm being capable of generating saturation effects typical of analog tape recorders.
PSP Vintage Warmer also incorporates professional VU and PPM metering together with accurate overload indicators thereby ensuring professional quality results.
PSP VintageWarmer contains 3 versions of the plug-in:
Providing the same sound quality as it's siblings, but with a simplified single-band interface and low latency performance optimized for use on individual tracks.
PSP VintageWarmer LE
A direct descendant of the original PSP VintageWarmer, with its all strengths such as low resource usage and latency.
Which includes our acclaimed FAT double sampling mode for even more accurate analog-sounding processing.
We strongly recommend that you use PSP VintageWarmer LE or PSP MicroWarmer in multi-tracking applications, except in situations where FAT mode is important.
PSP VintageWarmer2 is recommended for use in mastering sessions or when processing groups or master busses.
- High-quality signal processing algorithms
- Single or multi-band signal processing
- FAT (Frequency Authentication Technique) PSP's double sampled processing
- 64-bit floating point precision
- Shelf filters for bass and treble frequencies in single-band processing mode
- Control of bass and treble signal components in multi-band processing mode
- Accurately calibrated VU and PPM meters with the overload indicators
- Disengagable brick-wall limiting
- Two Release Multiplier ranges for fast or relaxed processing
- Semi-Automated Release mode.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported
- Library of presets
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3