2 Compressor Plugins
- oldTimerME: A vintage-style compressor designed for demanding track and group compression, limiting, and mastering applications.
- oldTimer: A vintage-style compressor designed for track or group compression and limiting.
The goal in developing these plug-ins has been to provide you with versatile compressors that offer detailed control, and an exceptionally musical sound.
PSP oldTimer is not based on any specific hardware, but is inspired by vintage circuitry and we designed them to emulate our favorite characteristics of such compressors.
PSP oldTimerME combines advanced features such as the option to process left, right, mid or side channel exclusively while remaining simple to set up.
In the case of PSP oldTimer, our goal was to provide a simple compressor that offers an exceptionally musical sound while requiring minimal tweaking.
PSP oldTimer is so simple and so easy to use, that it's difficult to make it sound bad even at the most extreme settings!
These compressors offer soft and smooth compression in most applications, however, they may slightly color the sound with their tube emulation on transients when heavily driven internally by high compression values.
Both versions of oldTimer are part of PSP's series of Zero Latency Processing plug-ins; making them ideal for situations such as live monitoring, live broadcast production, and managing levels while tracking.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 12 Monterey
- Windows 7 - 11
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)