7-band Mastering EQ Plugin
Typically, mastering equalizers are purely focused on the process of equalization, but PSP MasterQ2 is not merely a mastering EQ; the "Q" stands for "Quality."
PSP designed PSP MasterQ2 to be a creative tool for mixing and mastering or wherever its features and quality are needed.
MasterQ2 can operate at sampling rates ranging from 44.1kHz all the way up to 768kHz.
It offers seven different filters:
- 12, 24, and 36 dB/oct low cut and high cut filters
- low shelf and high shelf filters which can be switched to peaking filters
- low-mid, middle, and high-mid peaking filters, all with adjustable frequency and Q over a wide range
The EQ graph displays an overview of the EQ curve, as well as the individual characteristics of each filter.
In addition to its powerful filters, PSP MasterQ2 also offers you a selection of limiting and soft-clipping algorithms to help you shape your signal and keep it from digitally peaking.
PSP MasterQ2 employs astoundingly precise 80-bit extended floating point computations in all filters to deal with any accumulation errors.
It also allows for optimal filter operation at even the lowest frequencies with high gain and Q factor settings.
MasterQ2 makes use of PSP's proprietary Frequency Authentication Technique algorithm. "FAT" is a double sampling technique which allows for proper filter operation at the highest frequencies.
This mode utilizes high order linear filters to prevent phase errors and linear errors from the audio bandwidth caused by double order sampling.
This technique results in double sampling without any sample rate conversion artifacts.
Use MasterQ2 as a precise, surgical EQ for mastering or a color processor for sound design and mixing. Once you try it, you'll understand what a creative sound shaping tool PSP MasterQ2 can be.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 12 Monterey
- Windows 7 - 11
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.