PSP Avedis E27
3-band EQ Plugin
PSP E27 is a multi-stage equalizer plug-in modeled after the famed analog E27 equalizer produced by Avedis Audio Electronics.
PSP E27 offers three-band equalization with nine selectable frequencies in a standard 500x package.
This equalizer offers +/-16dB of control at musically selected frequency ranges and offers gentle saturation.
Low and high filters can work in bell or shelf mode with a single click. The E27 EQ is suitable for both mixing and mastering and offers an additional preamp stage for global level control.
This EQ plug-in also accurately emulates the nonlinear behavior of analog devices.
The additional PSP E27se (included in the bundle) is a simplified version of PSP E27.
The PSP E27se is based on the same great audio engine, but it has a redesigned, simpler GUI making quick adjustments a snap.
The PSP E27se is equipped with one E27 and one PA11 module.
PSP is the sole developer and manufacturer of the PSP E27. Functionality and sound of the PSP e27 have been approved by Avedis Audio Electronics.
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite - 12 Monterey
- Windows 7 - 11
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.