Semi-Modular Delay Plugin
The Ultimate Creative Semi-Modular Delay Machine
PSP 285 is based on the legendary PSP 84 and PSP 85 delay plug-ins.
It's PSP's latest exploration of the endless possibilities offered by variable sample rate delay lines.
It can produce an extremely wide variety of delay-based effects, from simple slapbacks and echoes to complex rhythmic patterns, from faithful magnetic tape delay simulations to twisted out-of-this-world pitch-shifting and resonant filtering effects, all at world-class audio quality.
- Semi-modular architecture
- Up to 10 seconds of delay (pre + main) time per channel, depending on internal sampling frequency
- Pre-delay for each channel
- Continuous delay time control over the delay time
- Cross-channel feedback and independent channel settings
- Channel link mode
- Delay gating for improved control over number and level of echoes
- Stereo (L/R) or Mid-Side (M/S) operating modes
- Wet signal ducking for improved sound clarity
- Modulation section with a tempo-synced LFO and envelope follower that can be mixed in any proportion
- A wide selection of envelope follower control signals in linked or unliked mode
- 6 click-free LFO waveforms as well as variable LFO offset and phase channel spread
- A selection of 17 different filter types, with adjustable cutoff and resonance as well as flexible routing capabilities
- Post filter or independently routed Drive algorithm with hard and soft saturation modes
- Multi algorithm reverberation module including springs, plates, various spaces, and reverse, available in both mono-to-stereo and dual mono modes
- Flexible reverb positioning in the signal chain: dry, wet, or mixed wet+dry delay output
- Mixer parameters can be stored in each preset, or applied to any preset selected when in Global mode
- Wet mode switch for use in sends
- Control signal filtering for smooth, click-free operation
- High quality 64-bit floating point signal path and unique proprietary processing algorithms
- Support for sample rates of up to 384 kHz
- Almost 400 presets
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 3 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.