Virtual Instrument for UVI Workstation
Accordina is a "free reeds" instrument, similar to the harmonica.
It borrows its chromatic keyboard (44 notes) from the accordion.
PSound Accordina has been sampled up to 6 layers and 3 Articulations for more than 400 samples (300MB storage).
- Marcel Dreux Instrument
- 400 Samples
- >300MB Storage
- 96 kHz Sample rate
- 24-bit resolution
- All sample are perfectly looped
- Up to 6 velocity layers
- 3 Articulations
- key-on and key-off noises
- Adjustable volume for reeds and noise
- Key Switches
- UVI Workstation 2.5.6 or higher (Free!)
- Also compatible with UVI Falcon and MOTU Machfive 3.2.1 or higher
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager