ProjectSAM Symphobia 2
Library for Kontakt Player
Experience the fully updated 2.0 version of Symphobia 2.
Get the classic and proven Symphobia sound in a brand-new interface offering a ton of new features, including:
- Completely new engine and spacious design
- All-in-One instrument browser
- Filter by instrument category and articulation
- 10 slot mixer to arrange and design your own Multis
- Adaptive Sync for crescendos and runs
- Completely new legato engine
- Shift and trim mapping to your liking
- All-new envelopes, filters, and modulators
- New Multis
Massive amounts of fresh and inspiring symphonic effects, all-new orchestral articulations, and real legato ensembles.
Symphobia 2 is the acclaimed sequel to the original Symphobia.
All-new orchestral effects, massive amounts of fresh and inspiring symphonic effects, exclusive legato ensembles with real legato transitions, Dystopia III, and a brand-new interface.
Symphobia 2 is the new no-brainer addition to the Symphobia series for any film, game or TV composer.
Symphobia 2 does not include Symphobia 1. Both libraries are unique products with exclusive content.
Expanding the Symphobia Concept
If you own the original Symphobia, Symphobia 2 will greatly expand your possibilities.
To name a few, the Symphobia 2 string section adds minor and major DXF trills, different lengths of crescendo-decrescendo, new crescendos and new spiccatos.
If you liked the effects in the original Symphobia, you are going to love the ones in Symphobia 2!
Having covered the basics, we could explore the world of orchestral effects further and look for interesting new sounds and more specific techniques.
Symphobia 2 also offers real legato transitions for orchestrated sets of instruments.
Various differently arranged ensembles were captured performing legato intervals, playing in unison or octaves, and were meticulously edited and scripted.
- Real tutti recordings of symphonic ensembles
- Industry-first orchestrated legato ensembles with real legato transitions
- Extensive, multi-articulation patches
- New and inspiring symphonic effects
- 27 GB library in Kontakt's compressed sample format (54 GB uncompressed)
- 44.1 24 bit audio format
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of close & stage mics
- Kontakt Player license included
- Native Kontrol Standard support
Powerful articulations by full, pre-seated orchestra
Strings with Woodwinds
Subtle strings with winds recorded together
Long Textures and Effects
- Dark Textures
- Rhythmic Textures
- High Textures
- Tonal Textures
- Tutti Clusters
Short Hits and Rips
Orchestral hits, stabs, rips & swirls
Stacked, premixed orchestral effects
Dreamy Textures & Phrases
- Ghostly String Effects
- String Ensemble Extensions articulations
- String Ensemble Effects
- Violins with Violas articulations
- Violoncelli articulations
- Music String Phrases
- Eight Player Horn Ensemble articulations
- Horns with Trombones
- Trumpet Octaves articulations
- Flute with Piccolo articulations
- Bass Clarinet & Contra Bassoon in Octaves
- Bassoon & Celli in Unison
- Flutes & Clarinet in Unison
- Flutes & Violins in Unison
- Horns & Trombones in Unison
- Horns & Violins & Violas in Unison
- Celli & Doublebasses in Unison
- Violins in Octaves
Legato solo instruments
- Solo Flute
- Solo Horn
- Solo Low Whistle (in D scale)
- Solo Uilleann Pipes (in D scale)
Dystopia sound design
Processed and mangled sounds taken from the Symphobia 2 recordings
Trio Ensemble Chords
- Brass trio chords in maj, min & dim
- String trio chords in maj, min & dim
- Wind trio chords in maj, min & dim
- Orchestra Tuning
- Concert Hall Noise
28 inspiring Multis
- Recording location: Concert hall
- Mic positions: 2
- Audio pool size: 54 GB (28 GB on disk)
- Audio format: 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Kontakt Player license: Yes
- NKS support: Yes
- Copy protection: Serial number activation
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6.5.3 and above OR Kontakt Full 6.5.3 and above
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 6GB RAM or more
- 27GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.