Big Band Library for Kontakt Player
Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments.
After setting new standards in film scoring with its renowned Symphobia Series and Orchestral Essentials Series, ProjectSAM now brings you Swing! - The Other Film Orchestra.
Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments. It offers you an incredibly diverse collection of sounds that blend together marvelously. If you compose for film, animation, games or advertisements, Swing! will undoubtedly lighten up your working day.
The latest Swing! update, 1.2, offers microphone output routing, various fixes, and improvements as well as a refreshed design. This is a free update for all registered Swing! users.
Native Kontrol Standard support
Swing! 1.2 also supports the Native Kontrol Standard, which means full integration with Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol and Maschine hardware and software.
Swing! was recorded in 2 different locations: the concert hall that was also used for the Symphobia and Orchestral Essentials Series (3 mic sets) and a smaller studio environment (2 mic sets). The location chosen depended on the instrument, musical context, and usability.
- Tutti big band ensemble articulations
- Brass and sax ensemble articulations
- Rhythm section including guitars, bass, and jazz drums
- Beautiful lead & solo legato instruments
- Tempo sync grooves and fills
- Inspiring Multis
- Easy output routing of mic channels
- NKS support featuring Light Guide and KK control
- Works with free Kontakt Player
- Big Band Legato
- Trumpet Harmon Legato
- Trumpet Harmon Cup Legato
- Nylon Guitar (full range)
- Manouche Guitar (gypsy-style, melodic range)
- Accordion 8-Stop
- Accordion Musette
- Toy Piano
- Whistle Ensemble
Big Band Ensemble
- Big Band Unison
- Big Band Tutti
- Big Band Tutti Wide Octaves
- Big Band Chords (set of 3)
- Big Band Gestures
- Big Band Bonus Material
- Sax Ensemble Unison
- Sax Ensemble Chords (set of 5)
- Sax Ensemble Gestures
- Sax Ensemble Bonus Material
- Trumpet Section Mutes
- Trumpet Section High
- Trumpet Solo Harmon
- Trumpet Solo Harmon Cup
- Trombone Solo
- Strum Chords Manouche Guitar
- Strum Chords Nylon Guitar
- Strum Chords Ukelele
- Double Bass (newly recorded, different from Lumina)
- Fender Precision Bass
- Jazz Drums (brushes)
- Lap Steel Single Notes
- Lap Steel Maj6 Chords
- Pedal Steel Maj Chords
- Pedal Steel Phrases
- Low Ensemble featuring Trombone
- Low Ensemble featuring Contra Bassoon
Tempo Sync Grooves
- Jazz Drums Grooves (3 tempo sets)
- Manouche Guitar Grooves (4 tempo sets)
- Nylon Guitar Grooves (3 tempo sets)
- Ukelele Grooves (1 tempo set)
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6.1 and above OR Kontakt Full 6.1 and above
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 6GB RAM or more
- 18.5GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.