Vocal Transformer Plugin
A new kind of vocal-transforming processor
Through unique granular algorithms, Manipulator can dramatically alter the timbre and pitch of monophonic audio in new and unexplored ways. From subtly imposing pitch and harmonisation, to a full-on sonic mangle that will leave you with a totally new sound, Manipulator is as versatile as it is creativity-inducing.
- Bend and sculpt your sounds into new ones
- Alter timbre and pitch of vocals and instruments
- 10 Different effects with endless combinations
- Change melodies of existing performances
- Create harmonies with up to 4 polyphonic voices
- Extensive modulation capabilities
- Real-time processing for live performance
- Supports VST / AU / AAX plug-in formats
Equipped with 10 different effects including pitch processing, formant, harmonics, sound smearing, pseudo stereo and more, Manipulator can take a normal vocal and transform it into a complex, entrancing new sound. Other monophonic and rhythmic sources work particularly well with Manipulator.
Like I Wish, Manipulator allows users to accept midi data in real time, allowing pitch shifting to be controlled on the fly via MIDI controller. Didn't like the vocal melody in a take? Play it the way you hear it! Manipulator transposes pitch seamlessly and adds a unique texture to incoming audio. Manipulator supports up to 4 polyphonic voices when used with a MIDI input.
- MacOS 10.9 or higher (Intel or Apple Silicon)
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit only)
- AAX, AU, or VST compatible host software
Audio Units, AAX Native, VST2, or VST3