Plug and Mix OptoMax
Opto Compressor Plugin
P&M OptoMax is a state of the art plug-in for use in your favorite digital audio workstation. P&M OptoMax is designed to give you precision dynamic control over any type of media whether its vocals, drums or entire compositions. The plug-ins intuitive user interface allows for effortless control over compression levels, and frequency side-chaining, as well as other crucial sonic analysis tools.
- Threshold: Sets the input level at which compression will begin.
- Input Level: Adjusts the level of the input signal.
- GR Meter: Shows the amount of gain reduction being applied to the input signal.
- Makeup Gain: Sets the amount of gain applied to the signal after compression.
- Attack: Sets how long the compressor takes to kick in once the input signal exceeds the threshold.
- Ratio: Fixed values for accurate instrument and bus compression.
- Release: Sets how long it takes for the compression to stop once the signal has dropped below the threshold.
- Surround: Complex stereo widening effect expands the sonic depth and presence of the output audio
- Dry Input: Adds the unprocessed, direct signal to the mix for serial or parallel processing. Turn Dry Mix On/Off by clicking the button below the knob.
- Tube: Restores warmth and detail lost during digital compression.
- Lookahead: Turns on Compressor’s Lookahead feature enabling it to duck the sound earlier than a triggering peak appears.
- Surround: Increases stereo imaging and depth of field.
- Clipper: For limiting your signal’s overall output.
- Peak: Displays the Peak decibel or RMS level.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization