Plug and Mix Octaplexer
Missing some extra low end in your mix? Want the main guitar or synth riff to have a bass duplicating it to give a really "solid" feel?
This effect mixes input sound with two generated signals that are one and two octaves below the original pitch.
Note that the effect works great only with single notes, not chords. For best results, Octaver should be inserted before the effects chain, especially before reverbs and delays.
- Dry: Controls the level of the input sound in the mix.
- 1 Oct: Controls the level of the sound one octave below in the mix.
- 2 Oct: Controls the level of the sound two octave below in the mix.
- Filter: Filter control used to adjust the timbres of the generated signals.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization