Plug and Mix Ob La Wah
Don't have a wah-wah pedal in the cupboard? Don't worry, OB LA WAH will step in and provide the "vintage" sounds you need with all the possibilities that full automation gives you.
Based on the emulation of a popular Wah-Wah pedal, this effect responds to the dynamics of the input sound.
The result is a funky and psychedelic effect that sounds great on guitars and keys. Use this colorful effect to modulate any sound source and make your tracks sing.
- Mix: Dry/Wet control.
- Filter Center: Center frequency control for the filter. The control is equal to the pedal pressure level,
- Envelope Speed: Controls the time taken by the filter to sweep from Center frequency to Center + Depth and back,
- Envelope Depth: Controls the sweep range,
- Envelope Sens: Controls envelope sensitivity. Used for tuning to match input sound level.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization