Plug and Mix Moogy Filter
Having a P&M Moogy Filter is like bringing home a classic vintage filter pedal for use on all of your tracks.
This plug-in’s great sounding filter can be driven with its built-in saturation for crunchy tones and it also has an envelope follower to give that extra bite.
P&M Moogy Filter has three filter modes: Low-Pass, High-Pass and Band-Pass, which makes it extremely versatile for use on all kinds of material: Whether its percussion, keys, vocals or as a DJ effect, Moogy Filter will make your tracks sing.
- Mix - Dry/Wet control.
- Cutoff - Controls the cutoff frequency of the filter.
- Saturation - Drives the filter and causes crunch distortion tones.
- Resonance - Determines the strength of the filter at its cutoff.
- Trigger - Sets the speed of the filter envelope.
- Depth - Sets the depth of the filter envelope.
- Filter Mode - Choose from Low-Pass, High-Pass or Band-Pass filter types.
- OS X 10.9 or above
- Windows 7 and above
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 32 & 64-bit Support
- Up to 5 computers authorization