Pitch Innovations Fluid Chords
Chord Bending MIDI Effect Plugin
Fluid Chords is an intelligent chord bending plug-in that allows you to bend from any chord to any chord, so you can create music that's never been heard before!
Bend from any chord to any chord
Fluid Chords allows you to bend from the simplest triad to the most complex voicings, musically!
Create Unique Pitch FX
Fluid Chords is a sound designer's playground. You can now create unique pitch FX like chord risers and more.
Bend from a single note to a whole chord
Create harmonies that have never been heard before like bending from a single note to a whole chord.
Fluid Chords is a hosting-enabled MIDI-FX plugin that uses MPE technology to deliver chord bending.
You will require MPE compatible synths/samplers to experience Fluid Chord bending, but don't worry, there are FREE MPE synths like Surge XT to get you started.
MPE Supported Synths
Xfer Serum, Roli Equator, Surge XT, Arturia Pigments 2 & above, SQ80V, UVI Falcon, Cherry Audio (Dreamsynth, DCO-106, etc), Spectrasonics Omnisphere (requires manual setup), Matt Tytel Vital, Fxpansion Strobe2, Cypher2, Madrona Aalto, Audio Damage Quanta, Logic Pro X & Ableton Live stock synths (using standalone app only) and much more! Check out the full list here.
- Requires an MPE compatible host DAW and an MPE supporting synth/sampler
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.