Paper Stone Instruments German Log Drum
Log Drum Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
The German Log Drum is a 356MB virtual instrument for the full version of Kontakt.
Each note of our 8 note pentatonic Logdrum has been meticulously sampled at 6 velocity levels, then turned into a chromatic instrument within Kontakt.
The instrument used was a Schlagwerk 8 note Oak Log Drum in Bb major pentatonic (F2, G2, Bb2, C3, D3, F3, G3, Bb3)
Paper Stone recorded it with center, stereo and room microphones, and played it with timpani felt beaters (soft and hard) as well as with the hand.
- 1188 samples at 24bit 44.1 KHz
- 3 Microphone Positions
- Quick switch articulations
- Original user interface and advanced custom scripting engine
- GLD Full.nki (All articulations and dynamic keyswitching)
- GLD Felt.nki (lighter version with just the Felt articulation loaded)
- GLD Soft.nki (lighter version with just the Soft articulation loaded)
- GLD Hand.nki (lighter version with just the Hand articulation loaded)
Buzz rolls are also included (2 octaves above the clean hit) and various percussive hits are found an octave below.
Buzz rolls are where the beater is allowed to come to a natural rest on the note.
We included this feature for round robin possibilities and creative options!
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 4.2.3 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 360MB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.