Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Vocs 30 Heritage HW
Rig Library for TH-U
Vocs 30 Heritage HW is a TH-U expansion library that recreates the sound of a Handwired Vox AC30HH Heritage 50th Anniversary head.
The pack includes:
- 41 amp-only (direct) rigs
- 121 amp+cab (studio) rigs
- A bank with 15 patches recreating the tones of the most famous songs recorded with this legendary amplifier
This library has been captured using the following gear:
- Vox 2x12" Alnico Blue
- Laney 2x12"
- Marshall 4x12" with Greenback G12M speakers
- Marshall 4x12" 1960AV with V30
- Fender 1x12" Deluxe
- Fender 4x10" Jensen speakers
- Shure SM57
- AKG C414
- Neumann U47
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
All Modes Captured
Channel 1 - The first channel features three tone switches:
- A Brilliance switch that cuts the basses prior to the distortion
- A Bass Shift that lets you choose between a flat bass response (1) and a tighter bass shape, useful for higher gain tones
- Triode mode that offers a lower gain tone with higher headroom. Pentode mode is the original mode and has a very sweet high gain tone with not very much headroom.
Channel 2 - The second channel offers more conventional tone controls as well as two inputs with Low and High gain respectively.
Studio Rigs and Direct Rigs
All the rigs in this library contain both the so-called "studio rigs" and the corresponding direct rig, i.e., the rigs captured without the cabinet, by using a loadbox. These direct rigs do not retain any part of the cabinet response and they are useful when pairing them with other cabinets or IRs.
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.