Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Vintage Collection Vol 1
Rig Library for TH-U
Vintage Collection Vol. 1 is a TH-U expansion library (59 rigs), created from eight classic vintage guitar amplifiers.
The rigs in Vintage Collection Vol. 1 have been captured using the following amplifiers:
- Fender Brownface Deluxe (6 rigs)
- Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb (6 rigs)
- 1972 Marshall Super Lead 50W (9 rigs)
- Ceriatone OTS 20, clean and OD channel (8 rigs)
- Ceriatone Stevie Ray Vaughan (6 rigs)
- Music Man 1974 65W (6 rigs)
- Selmer Treble n Bass 50W 1965 (6 rigs)
- Dumble ODS clean and overdrive channel (12 rigs)
Each amplifier has been captured with multiple settings and different speakers and mics configurations, to get the most exciting tones out of each setup.
Strat and Les Paul Patches
How do you change the settings on your amp when you pick up a Strat after playing a Les Paul?
The Vintage Collection 1 comes with patches designed for Strat and Les Paul players, which gives a well-balanced tone on the entire instrument extension.
- 8 patches optimized for single-coil Strat
- 7 patches for Les Paul humbuckers
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.