Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Pivy 65
Rig Library for TH-U
Pivy 65 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Peavey 6505 guitar amplifier. Choptones engineers captured different tones using all kinds of possible combinations of amp settings, cabinets, microphones, and overdrive pedals, in order to provide a wide range of tones.
The Pivy 65 library contains 108 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear:
- Peavey 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, Sheffield 1200
- Mesa Boogie OS 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 425 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12C
- Marshall 1960 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Framus Cobra 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type, A-Type, V30
- Hesu 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Lynchback
- Shure SM57, SM58
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Audix i5
- Heil PR30
- Ibanez TS9
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Wylde OD
- Protone Attack OD
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Boss SD1 TS808 Mod
- Maxon OD808X
- Maxon OD808
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.