Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Add A MP1
Rig Library for TH-U
Add A MP1 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, that recreates the sound of an authentic ADA MP1 Classic mixed tube/solid-state preamplifier. The preamplifier was connected to ADA T100s (EL34) and Mesa 50/50 (6L6) power amplifiers.
The library contains 117 rigs:
- 69 rigs are created from the 69 factory presets built into the original preamplifier
- 48 rigs are created from setups with multiple cabinets, microphones and overdrive pedals, in order to provide a wider range of tones.
The Add A MP1 library rigs have been captured using the following gear:
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, V-Type
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75, V30, G12M, G12V Marshall Vintage
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Scumback M75
- Zilla Custom Fatboy 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback M65
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Hesu 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion Classic Lead 80, G12K100
- Orange 2x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 1x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback M65
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD421
- Electrovoice RE20
- Heil PR30
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Neumann U87
- Radial Hot British
- MXR EVH 5150 OD
- Boss MZ-2
- Boss OD-1
- Boss SD-1 TS808 Mod
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Berzerker OD
- Protone Attack OD
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.