Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Bass Rigs Vol. 1
Rig Library for TH-U
39 Bass Amplifier and Cabinet Rigs for TH-U
Bass Rigs Vol. 1 is the TH-U expansion library dedicated to bass, created out of the best amplifiers and preamplifiers.
It contains 39 Rigs, 37 patches designed to cover any musical style, and 6 effects, including an Octaver, a Bass Graphic EQ, and an Envelope Filter.
The rigs have been captured using the following gear:
- Aguilar DB 750 Tube Bass Head (2 rigs)
- Aguilar DB 751 (1 rig)
- Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 (1 rig)
- Ashdown ABM 500 (2 rigs)
- Ashdown CTM 300 (3 rigs)
- Ashdown MAG 300 EVO (3 rigs)
- Ashdown Toneman 300 (6 rigs)
- Darkglass Microtubes B7K (1 rig)
- Darkglass Microtubes 900 (2 rigs)
- Darkglass Vintage Ultra (3 rigs)
- Noble Tube Preamp (1 rig)
- Portaflex 350 (4 rigs)
- Swr 750x (6 rigs)
- Trace Elliot V-Type (4 rigs)
Each amplifier has been captured with multiple settings and different speakers and mics configurations, to get the most exciting tones out of each setup.
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.