Overloud TH-U RockGuy
Preamp and Modulation Plugins
Sweet Boston Sound
The RockGuy is the most complete and realistic software emulation of two legendary guitar processors: the Rockman Sustainor and its Chorus/Delay unit. They delivered the distinctive guitar tones of many 80s and 90s bands, like Def Leppard, Boston, and Kiss as well as artists like Joe Satriani.
Expand TH-U with New Models and Presets
The pack includes the following models:
- RockGuy Sustain preamp unit
- RockGuy Chorus/Delay unit
- 26 patches recreating the guitar tones of the most iconic artists using this processor
- Bonus patches for TH-U Premium users in which the RockGuy is used in combination with the full set of Premium models.
Standalone and Expansion Pack
TH-U RockGuy is both a TH-U expansion pack and a Standalone plugin, meaning that it can expand the model list of an existing TH-U installation, or it can also be purchased as a self-contained pack which includes all the TH-U editing features including the Rig Player, the Amp Tweaks, the Tuner and the Looper, with no need to have a pre-existing TH-U license.
Discover the RockGuy's Unique Tone
The RockGuy Sustain combines a dynamic processor to a distortion unit and a cabinet simulator to deliver a unique tone, which cannot be obtained by any other guitar amplifier.
It offers 4 different voicings and three modifier switches:
- CLEAN 2 has a very bright tone, perfect for rhythmic parts
- CLEAN has a tighter high end and more presence on the mids
- EDGE is a crunch sound with harmonically rich rhythm tones.
- DIST is similar to the Edge with more gain
A Dive in the '80s
The Chorus / Delay unit combines an analog modulator with a bucket brigade delay unit delivering a very distinctive tone. Unlike the real unit where you can use only one effect at a time, in the RockGuy emulation, it is possible to enable both the Chorus and the Delay effects in parallel.
The stereo widening switches allow you to create very open tones while keeping the analog vibe of this unit.
What You Get in The Pack
In addition to the RockGuy Sustain and Chorus/Delay unit you'll get the basic set of TH-U effects:
- 1 Parametric EQ
- 1 rack compressor
- 5 pedals including a Tremolo, a Chorus, a Reverb, a Delay, and an Overdrive pedal
MIDI Total Control
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element on the TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal on the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and makes it instantly available in any preset. Gigs have never been so much fun with TH-U!
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3