Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Brit 800 2C
Rig Expansion Library for TH-U
German design. Pure Rock. Designed for Doug Aldrich. (78 Rigs)
Brit 800 2C is a TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of an authentic Marshall 4210 JCM800 2 Channel.
In addition to its built-in speaker, the amp has been paired with other external cabinets during the capturing process in order to expand its tonal capabilities.
This pack capture includes 78 rigs created with the following gear:
- Marshall 1960 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30, G12T75
- Marshall 425 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12C
- Marshall 4210 1x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
- Friedman 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion A-Type
- Vox 2x12 loaded with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Shure SM57, SM57, SM7
- Sennheiser MD421, e609
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Neumann U87
- AKG C414
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Audix i5
- Grundig GDM121
- Retrotube II
- Boss HM2
- Carl Martin Plexitone
- Paul Cochrane Timmy OD
- Ibanez TS9
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.