Overloud TH-U Rig Library: BM Filmprojector
Rig Library for TH-U
The Unique Filmprojector Amplifier Collection for Unprecedented Guitar Tones
BM Filmprojector is the TH-U expansion library, created by Bert Meulendijk, created by capturing two rare Filmprojector amplifiers: the Filmosound 385 and the AQ-2.
'50s film projectors were hiding some great tube amps inside which nowadays are being converted into amazing guitar amps.
Very simple but first class powerful dynamic amps with just a volume and a tone pot.
The library contains 32 rigs based on the following amplifiers:
- The Filmosound 385, used by guys like Blake Mills and Anthony Wilson, which is even one of Tim Pierce’s favorite amps
- The military AQ-2, a fantastic tight and dynamic tube amp which can be heard on Blake Mills' 'Heigh Ho' album.
Both are carrying the original Mullard tubes.
This is really something special and very useful for all you clean, clean +, break up, crunch and crunch+ sounds.
Unique Effects Included
The library also includes two unique effects designed with Bert Meulendijk.
The Stryverb is a rich and lush reverb effect, with a long and modulated tail, with a very modern vibe.
The Parallel Compressor includes a Parallel knob which allows to blend the direct to the compressed tone, in order to have a full control over the dynamic of the instrument.
Our Capturing Technology
TH-U is the first amp simulator which includes both the amp modeling and capturing technologies.
The Rig Models are created from real setups: the Overloud proprietary technology allows to capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound.
The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs and to combine the models of different setups.
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above (64-bit only)
- 4GB RAM or more
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.