Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Brit 67 Plexi
Expansion Pack for TH-U
Seeking to recreate the sound of the legendary '67 Plexi head (167 Rigs).
Brit 67Plexi is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of an authentic 1967 Marshall JMP Smallbox 50 head.
We captured a head which came directly from the sixties, to provide that classic british tone we always loved. More tone for less volume, this amp will rock on your Rig Player.
The Brit 67Plexi library contains 167 rigs, captured using the following gear:
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M, G12T75, G12C, G12K100, Classic Lead 80 Rola G12H30
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Scumback M75
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Friedman 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Soldano 4x12 loaded with Eminence Legend V12
- Orange 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 2x12 loaded with Celestion G12M
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Audix i5
- Sennheiser MD421, MD441
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M160
- AKG C414
- Neumann U87
- Heil PR30
- Xotic AC Booster
- Radial Hot British
- Boss HM2 Japan
- Boss OD1
- Boss BD2
- Boss SD1 TS808 Mod
- Suhr Riot
- Suhr KokoBoost
- MXR Distortion III
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR Berzerker OD
- MXR Fet Driver Bonamassa
- Seymour Duncan 805
- Fulltone OCD
- Ibanez TS9
- DOD 250
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Mesa Flux Drive
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.