Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Bogie Fill50
Expansion Pack for TH-U
A modern amp with a unique, vintage voice (96 rigs).
Bogie Fill50 is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 with 6L6 power tubes.
When you hear the name Mesa, you just wanna listen to heavy and high gain tones for hard rock and metal guitars, but don't forget that a modified Princeton started it all.
Saying that, this amp takes the classic US tones to a next level, with the quality of premium components that now you can enjoy in your Rig Player.
The Bogie Fill50 library contains 96 rigs, captured using the following gear:
- Mesa Boogie Fillmore 50 1x12 loaded with Celestion C90
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M, V30
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G1250
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback M65
- Mesa Boogie 2x12 loaded with Celestion C90
- Fender Bassman 1965 2x12 loaded with Fender Oxford 12T6
- Fender 1x12 loaded with Celestion V-Type
- Shure SM57, SM7, SM58
- Sennheiser e609, MD421, MD441
- Audix i5
- Royer R121
- Beyerdynamic M160, M201TG
- Audiotechnica AT2035
- Neumann KM184, U87
- Retrotube II
- MXR Modified OD
- MXR Joe Bonamassa Fet Driver
- MXR Distortion III
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Boss OD1
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- Paul Cochrane Timmy OD
- MI Crunch Box
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.