Overloud SuperCabinet Library: TAF Legend
IR Library for SuperCabinet
TAF Supercab IR Library: 4x12 Cab with EM12A speakers.
"Love this, its pure glory, meat & potatoes all the way, dig it, and throw what you got it can handle it, its your new Rock speaker it handles lower mids perfectly for that big wall of sound vibe, power-chord all day long it will thank you for it!" - Andy (TheAmpFactory)
Made for SuperCabinet
The library is created for TH-U Supercabinet, which allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend them together
- Craft new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Use the IR in the software
- Export the IRs in .wav, compatible with the software IR loaders and all the major hardware modelers
- Speaker: EM12A
- Origin: 4x12 Cab
- Mic Pre: Neve 1073VR
- Pre-EQ: YES
- HPF/LPF: Active
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG C414
- Audix i5
- Beyerdynamic M160
- DPA 4011
- Electrovoice RE20
- Neumann U47
- Neumann U87
- Peluso R14
- Royer 121
- Sennheiser MD421
- ShinyBox 46MXL
- Shure 545 SD
- Shure SM7B
- Shure SM57
- Sony C800G
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal position (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of 8 IRs each.
All IRs in the library are phase-aligned, so they can be blended with no phase cancellations.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.