Overloud SuperCabinet Library: TAF Blue
IR Library for SuperCabinet
TAF Supercab IR Library created by capturing a Vox AC30 65/66 with Celestion Blue Pre-Rola speakers.
"This speaker is and was the main reason why I went into producing my own IRs. "Blue" speakers have their own sound, but this one, in particular, has its VERY own character, not like any other. Its softer, more gentle, unless you poke it, and it becomes unfriendly but in an adorable way!. If someone asked me what is the pinnacle of guitar tones, I’d always refer to this speaker. It's what always comes to mind when thinking of any guitar-based sound. It will never age, it will never die. And best of all, it's now eternally captured." - Andy (TheAmpFactory)
This amp & its speaker was in Abbey Road Studios, and the special thing is that this was one of the amps used for many of the Beatles recordings. To this day, the amp lives on, still in its original format, with no problems thus far!
Made for SuperCabinet
This library was created for the TH-U Supercabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
- Speaker: Celestion Blue Pre-Rola
- Origin: Vox AC30 65/66 era
- Mic Pre: Neve1073/VR Legend Console
- Pre-EQ: Yes
- HPF/LPF: Active
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG C414
- Audix i5
- Beyerdynamic M160
- DPA 4011
- Electrovoice RE20
- Neumann U47
- Neumann U87
- Peluso R14
- Royer 121
- Sennheiser MD421
- ShinyBox 46MXL
- Shure 545 SD
- Shure SM7B
- Shure SM57
- Sony C800G
Every microphone has been moved to four different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone, and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of 8 IRs each.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.