Overloud SuperCabinet Library: Jensen Tornado Stealth 80 Compact Cabs
IR Library for SuperCabinet
The official Jensen IR library based on the N12/80 TR Stealth 80 "Tornado Stealth 80" Neodymium speaker.
This is a systematic capture of a Jensen Tornado Stealth 80 Compact Cabs speaker, from the Jet Series, installed in two different enclosures for a total of 608 IRs:
1x12" Open Back cabinet
1x12" Closed Back cabinet
Developed in conjunction with a Jensen Speakers product specialist, in order to recreate the most authentic playing experience, as if you were playing an original speaker.
Discover the Jensen Tornado Stealth 80 Compact Cabs
The Tornado Stealth 80 may well be the Neodymium sibling of the ceramic powered Electric Lightning.
It is extremely efficient, with slightly scooped mids, and it shines in the cleanest as well as in the heaviest tonal applications.
The TR S 80 delivers exceptional punch and attack, retaining all the clarity needed for palm-muted riffs and power chords, as well as crystal clear clean rhythm playing.
Captured in a selection of modern build cabinets, by 19 Microphones in 16 positions each, it's a great example of a modern voiced speaker, tuned for contemporary applications.
Made for SuperCabinet
- The library is created for TH-U Supercabinet, which allows to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend them together
- Craft new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Use the IR in the software
- Export the IRs in .wav, compatible with the software IR loaders and all the major hardware modelers
The microphones used during the capturing session are:
- AKG C12
- AKG C414
- AKG C414 XLS
- Audio Technica AT4033
- Coles 4038
- Electro Voice RE16
- Groove Tubes MD1
- Neumann KM84
- Neumann U47
- Neumann U87
- RODE NT1
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser E609
- Sennheiser MD421
- Shure B52
- Shure SM57
- Shure SM58
- Shure SM81
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal position (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge), two distances and two angles, for a total of 16 IRs each.
All the measurement set has been repeated for each one of the cabinet in the library.
All IRs have been phase aligned and they can be blended without phase cancellations.
- Overloud SuperCabinet or TH-U Premium
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.