Overloud SuperCabinet Library: Jensen Nighthawk
IR Library for SuperCabinet
The official Jensen IR library based on the C12/75 NH "Nighthawk" AlNiCo speaker.
The Nighthawk shares with the Tornado Stealth 65 a special voice coil design.
The vintage-style 1 3/4" (44mm) copper-wound voice coil has been engineered to deliver that unique midrange grunt that characterizes the "British Rock" tones.
The Nighthawk has a powerful bass range and the typical upper midrange "presence lift" that helps cut through a busy mix.
It excels with medium and high gain applications, for an ‘80s style hard & heavy tone.
A highly efficient speaker, naturally at home in medium/large closed-back 2x12 and 4x12 cabinets.
In addition, it has been also optimized for a full-bodied response in smaller open-back 1x12 enclosures.
The Nighthawk offers a wide range of different tones depending on the microphone type and placement, making the best out of the Overloud 18 mics/16 position typical capturing process.
Made For Supercabinet
- The library is created for TH-U Supercabinet, which allows to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend them together
- Craft new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Use the IR in the software
- Export the IRs in .wav, compatible with the software IR loaders and all the major hardware modelers
The microphones used during the capturing session are:
- AKG C12
- AKG C414
- AKG C414 XLS
- Audio Technica AT4033
- Coles 4038
- Electro Voice RE16
- Groove Tubes MD1
- Neumann KM84
- Neumann U47
- Neumann U87
- RODE NT1
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser E609
- Sennheiser MD421
- Shure B52
- Shure SM57
- Shure SM58
- Shure SM81
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone, and Cone Edge), two distances, and two angulations, for a total of 16 IRs each.
All the measurement set has been repeated for each one of the cabinets in the library.
All IRs have been phase-aligned and can be blended without phase cancellations.
- Overloud TH-U Premium, Rock, Metal, or Funk and R&B
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 1.4GHz CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1200x800 screen resolution or higher
Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2, and Standalone (all 32 and 64-bit)
Windows: AAX Native, VST2 (all 32 and 64-bit)
You can authorize up to three computers that you own and one USB stick with a
simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.