Overloud SuperCabinet Library: Jensen Electric Lightning 12
IR Library for SuperCabinet
The official Jensen IR library based on the C12/70 EL "Electric Lightning" 12 AlNiCo speaker.
A modern, authoritatively voiced speaker, the Electric Lighting exhibits punchy, fast basses and extended highs, with a slightly throaty midrange.
It covers well the 'super cleans' and 'super overdrive' tones typical of the most contemporary pop and rock music, up to the most extreme hi-gain, detuned, or baritone applications.
Because of the extreme versatility of the EL 12/70, the capturing covered all possible applications, from the compact cabs, Open, Closed, and Ported, up to the larger 2x12 Open and Closed Back, and the mighty 4x12 Closed Back, with 18 mics in 16 positions each.
Made For Supercabinet
- The library is created for TH-U Supercabinet, which allows to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend them together
- Craft new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Use the IR in the software
- Export the IRs in .wav, compatible with the software IR loaders and all the major hardware modelers
The microphones used during the capturing session are:
- AKG C12
- AKG C414
- AKG C414 XLS
- Audio Technica AT4033
- Coles 4038
- Electro Voice RE16
- Groove Tubes MD1
- Neumann KM84
- Neumann U47
- Neumann U87
- RODE NT1
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser E609
- Sennheiser MD421
- Shure B52
- Shure SM57
- Shure SM58
- Shure SM81
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone, and Cone Edge), two distances, and two angulations, for a total of 16 IRs each.
All the measurement set has been repeated for each one of the cabinets in the library.
All IRs have been phase-aligned and can be blended without phase cancellations.
- Overloud TH-U Premium, Rock, Metal, or Funk and R&B
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 1.4GHz CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1200x800 screen resolution or higher
Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST2, and Standalone (all 32 and 64-bit)
Windows: AAX Native, VST2 (all 32 and 64-bit)
You can authorize up to three computers that you own and one USB stick with a
simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).