Overloud SuperCabinet Library: Jensen Blackbird 12-100
IR Library for SuperCabinet
The official Jensen IR library based on the "Blackbird" P12/100 BB 100W AlNiCo speaker.
This is a systematic capture of a Jensen Blackbird 100W AlNiCo speaker, from the Jet Series, installed in two different enclosures for a total of 576 IRs:
- 1x12" Open Back cabinet
- 2x12" Open Back cabinet
Developed in conjunction with a Jensen Speakers product specialist, in order to recreate the most authentic playing experience, as if you were playing an original speaker.
Discover the Jensen Blackbird 12-100
The Blackbird 12-100 is the flagship speaker in the Jensen catalog.
Not only it has the highest (100W) power handling available today for a 12" AlNiCo, but it also offers some quite high-end, refined tones.
The design has been focused on the most natural and widest possible frequency response, for an open, organic and detailed reproduction.
It features a powerful, warm bass range, balanced mids, sparkling highs, with a fine balance of chime and smoothness.
Since its introduction, it has been revered as one of the best speakers ever and adopted by amp builders of different inspirations.
The Blackbird 12-100 excels in many applications, especially where the details and the harmonic spread make a difference for the discerning users.
Made for the SuperCabinet
This library was created for the TH-U Supercabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
The microphones used during the capturing session are:
- AKG C12
- AKG C414
- AKG C414 XLS
- Audio Technica AT4033
- Coles 4038
- Electro Voice RE16
- Groove Tubes MD1
- Neumann KM84
- Neumann U47
- Neumann U87
- RODE NT1
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser E609
- Sennheiser MD421
- Shure B52
- Shure SM57
- Shure SM58
- Shure SM81
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal position (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge), two distances and two angles, for a total of 16 IRs each.
All the measurement set has been repeated for each one of the cabinet in the library.
All IRs have been phase aligned and they can be blended without phase cancellations.
- Overloud SuperCabinet or TH-U Premium
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.