Overloud SuperCabinet Library: Bogie 2x12 V30
IR Library for SuperCabinet
Choptones Supercab IR Library created by capturing a Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal with Celestion Vintage 30 speakers.
Bogie 2x12 V30 is an extensive and systematic capture created with 12 microphones, 8 to 16 positions for each microphone, and multiple Mic preamps, for a total of over 300 IRs. The cabinet has a straight front, closed-back, and Marine Grade Baltic Birch plywood construction - the legendary 2x12 Recto Cab.
The speakers, maybe the most famous speakers in the guitar world, are great for handling power and overdrive. By coupling the old Celestion 'H' magnet with a new cone and coil, it provides a warm low-end with a rich mid-range and a detailed top-end.
The captures were performed with a motorized mic stand in order to have consistent measurements across libraries.
The microphones used during the capturing session are:
- AKG C414
- Audio Technica 2035
- Audix i5
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Electrovoice RE20
- Neumann U87
- Royer 121
- Sennheiser MD21
- Sennheiser MD421
- Sennheiser MD441
- Shure SM7
- Shure SM57
Every microphone was moved to four different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone, and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of eight IRs each.
For some microphones, the set of eight measurements was repeated with the microphone off-axis (45 deg).
All of the measurement sets were repeated twice with two different Mic preamps: a Neve 1073 and a German preamp.
Made for SuperCabinet
This library was created for the TH-U Supercabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.