Overloud SuperCabinet Library: Angel 4x12 V60
IR Library for SuperCabinet
Angel 4x12 V60 is the Choptones Supercab IR Library created by capturing an Engl E412VSB 4x12 with Celestion Silver Series V60 speakers.
Angel 4x12 V60 is an extensive and systematic capture created with 12 microphones, with 8 to 16 positions for each microphone and multiple Mic preamps, for a total of over 300 IRs.
The cabinet has a slanted front, closed-back, and solid Siberian Birch plywood construction - a standard for metal guitarists. Its speaker is a great speaker for modern, high gain tones, with fat low-end, and smoother top-end than other rock-oriented speakers. The captures were performed with a motorized mic stand in order to have consistent measurements across libraries.
The microphones used during the capturing session are:
- AKG C414
- Audio Technica 2035
- Audix i5
- Beyerdynamic M160
- Electrovoice RE20
- Neumann U87
- Royer 121
- Sennheiser MD21
- Sennheiser MD421
- Sennheiser MD441
- Shure SM7
- Shure SM57
Every microphone was moved to four different horizontal positions (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone, and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of eight IRs each.
For some microphones, the set of eight measurements was repeated with the microphone off-axis (45 deg).
All of the measurement sets were repeated twice with two different Mic preamps: a Neve 1073 and a German preamp.
Made for SuperCabinet
This library was created for the TH-U Supercabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.
Get a free upgrade to Ozone 10
This offer is valid until Ozone 10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- Ozone 9 Standard
- Ozone 9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Standard - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Standard or Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 1-9 Standard
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition - Upgrade from Music Production Suite 4.1
- iZotope Everything Bundle - Upgrade from Music Production Bundle or Music Production Suite 1-4