Overloud TH-U SuperCabinet
Impulse Response Loader Plugin
SuperCabinet is Overloud's revolutionary IR processor based on their Fluid Convolution Technology. With SuperCabinet, you can combine up to four different IRs, EQ them, pan them in the stereo field, and increase their stereo depth in order to create brand new, totally custom cabinet tones.
- Based on Fluid Convolution technology, which provides high definition IR processing
- Import your own IRs in .wav format at any sample rate, length, and bit depth
- Compose your cabinet tone with the unique multiband mode
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Use as part of a TH-U preset or export the IR for use in your hardware modeler
- Export your custom IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
- An ever-expanding library of IRs from renowned manufacturers
- No latency added
- Visually browse one of the largest IR collections ever created
Graphically choose the speaker, the microphone model, its placement, the preamp, and the power amp! The SuperCabinet automatically loads the corresponding IR in the library. You can also load your own IRs, using the integrated file browser.
Combine Multiple IRs and Monitor Their Response
You can combine up to four different IRs, EQ them, pan them in the stereo field, and increase their stereo depth to create huge and consistent cabinet tones. Monitoring the resulting frequency response is easy with the integrated graphic. All of the IRs in SuperCabinet libraries are phase-aligned, so worrying about phase cancellations is a thing of the past.
Craft Your Own Cabinet Tone
The innovative Multiband mode allows you to forge your cabinet by loading separate IRs on different frequencies. For example, you can load a 4x12 American IR on the bass to have more punch, a 4x12 British IR on the mids to have its great presence, and a 2x12 American IR on the treble to have its creamy tone. With Multiband mode, the tonal capabilities are truly endless!
Create Huge and Wide Stereo Tones
In addition to panning each IR in the stereo field, the SuperCabinet provides a simple way to create big stereo guitar tracks. Using the Stereo knob, you can transform a mono IR into a wide stereo tone with one click. When used with the Multiband mode, the tone becomes more "open" in a very natural way.
Export the Final IR
After tweaking the tone to perfection, you can export the final IR in .wav format to use with your favorite hardware modeler or software IR loader. The exported IR contains all the adjustments you made in the SuperCabinet, ensuring consistent tone across devices.
Includes Three Factory Libraries (1728 IRs)
The SuperCabinet comes with three factory libraries, created by sampling a 4x12" Simms Watts, a Friedman BE412, and a Dr.Z 2x12" cabinet. Each library is a systematic capture of a cabinet created with 18 microphones in 16 positions each along with two power amps (tube and solid-state), for a total of 576 IRs. Again, all IRs are phase-aligned so they can be blended without phase cancellations.
The Largest IR Collection Ever
The SuperCabinet offers a wide collection of IR libraries created by selected sound designers like Choptones and The Cab Factory. Every library in the collection has been created with extraordinary attention to detail and extensive sampling and editing work to bring you tonal perfection.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3