Spring Reverb Plugin
Overloud introduces a new reference in the simulation of spring reverbs. Based on a mixed convolution and algorithmic technology, Overloud SpringAge can give the advantages of the two worlds.
If you have never been able to get the real tone and dynamic of a spring reverb out of a plugin, then you need to check it out.
With three spring models, taken from the most standard and acclaimed vintage and modern gears, SpringAge always gives you the perfect tone on any kind of instrument, ranging from guitars to vocals, keyboards, and synthesizer.
Your recordings will have that vintage and dynamic reverb tone, that you cannot get from a digital reverberation unit.
SpringAge offers three top-quality spring models:
- AQTX is the most classic spring, which takes the best out of your guitar and vocal tracks
- S201 is perfect for any keyboard, synth and lead instrument
- ANGEL really rocks out your tracks
- Drive control lets you push into saturation the tube stage which drives the spring
- Full control over any characteristic of the spring tone
- Boingy knob controls the amount of the typical "boingg..." spring response to transients
- Two band multifunction fully parametric EQ for perfectly shape the spring tone
- Stereo mixing matrix of dry and wet is able to create any stereo panorama
- Ultra low CPU usage
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.