Convolution Reverb Plugin
The Professional Solution for Demanding Engineers
REmatrix features five individual convolvers and an effect chain working together to create complex and unique spaces that cannot be obtained with any other tool. REmatrix is a professional solution for engineers looking for:
- the most impressive reverb ever created by a plugin
- a streamlined workflow: go from the idea to the final tone in a few clicks
- a huge factory library (330 IRs and 670 presets) created by one of the world leading sound designers, MoReVoX, specifically designed and supported by an extensive preset list
- a proprietary technology to add liveliness and richness to the static nature of convolvers.
Convolution reverbs are great when you need to replicate a sampled space; however, the typical IR offers only simplistic adjustments and does not allow more creative changes to the nature of the generated ambience.
What if you need that greater level of control? What if you want to more fundamentally change an underlying element originally captured inside the impulse response?
REmatrix is the Answer. REmatrix combines five convolvers working simultaneously and in parallel without any phase issue.
Reverb for Music
You can build your own IR by summing five separate IRs, offering an all new level of customizability inside the reverb.
Each of the five IRs can be adjusted using multiple parameters while additional filters offer further tonal control. Furthermore, REmatrix has six Master Effects to refine the reverb sound and fit the needs of your final mix.
REmatrix combines the best of convolution reverbs along with unprecedented levels of flexibility.
Whether you use the high-quality factory library (based on the well-known MoReVoX libraries) or your own custom libraries, REmatrix lets your approach reverb with a brand new perspective and create both unique and unparalleled textures.
Reverb for Post-Production
REmatrix includes the license of PostPro Gold, an expansion library dedicated to post-production. It contains 30 IRs and 50 presets designed to cover all the main needs of audio post-production.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM or more
- Includes 3 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3