Overloud REmatrix: Imagined Spaces
Impulse Response Library for REmatrix
Ear Shocking Reverbs
Imagined Spaces is a reverb library created with digitally synthesized IRs.
With Imagined Spaces you will be amazed by the range of effects created from a sound designer's perspective, and never before heard in any reverb plug-in. The spaces are other-worldly, with many rhythmic and sweeping elements that will add vibrant color to your tracks.
Digitally synthesized IRs
No recordings of real environments have been used: instead, the IRs have been developed in Kyma sound design environment with synthesis/processing algorithms in the frequency and time domain, to obtain eccentric ambiences with extremely different durations.
A collection of 150 IRs and 128 individual presets
Imagined Spaces presets are divided into four categories:
- Unheard Environments: experimental waves to shock your ears
- Sh-0rt & dist-0rt: the right choice to add a third dimension to your audio stream
- Pulsing Inspirations: an exploration of inspiring rhythmic structures
- General purpose: a wide selection of presets to discover the "character" of the library
Load into REmatrix Player
This library includes the REmatrix player plugin which allows to load any IR and preset included into the library.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.