Overloud GEM OTD-2
Bucket Brigade Delay Plugin
The Overloud Tapped Delay is the recreation of a unique analog processor which delivers modulating tap delays along with sound widening effects. 6 analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
- Faithful recreation of the original sound-widening tone
- 6-tap delay on each channel with independent panning control
- Stereo operating mode with separate controls for the left and right channels
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow to create wider soundscapes
- 30x Extended delay time, with BPM sync option
- User adjustable bucket-brigade tone coloration
- Dual LFO circuit with a controllable sweep rate
- Multilevel undo-redo
- A/B Comparison
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel
Beyond The Original Hardware
OTD-2 extends the features of the original hardware and joins the flexibility of the digital world to the character of the analog processing.
6 Stereo Taps: 6 delay taps can be assigned for the left and right channels separately, as well as switched on/off. The head positioning can be tweaked as well.
Stereo and Reverb Modes: In addition to the mono mode, the delay regeneration can be stereo-reversed (Cross mode) and taken from multiple taps (Verb mode) in order to create a reverb-like decay.
Extended Delay Time: The maximum delay time is extended from 55mSec to 1600mSec, with a BPM sync option.
Your New Secret Weapon
- Go beyond the traditional delays and chorus and create unique modulations and sound widening
- Create astonishing doubling effects on vocal tracks
- Add warmth and character to any source thanks to its ultra-analog delay circuit
- Replicate the tone of legendary artists like Jimmie Vaughan and Allan Holdsworth
How OTD-2 Works
- 6 stereo bucket-brigade delay units can be independently panned to the left or right channel
- A dual LFO circuit modulates the delayed signal to create three-dimensional layering effects
- A flexible regeneration circuit adds sonic character by allowing flanging and creative resonances effects
- The delay taps can be set to a non-harmonic configuration for sound-widening and reverb-like tones, or evenly spaced to create rhythmic patterns
- The internal compander circuit adds a unique dynamic to the repetitions
- Intel Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280x800 video.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 are supported.
OTD-2 is available as AudioUnit, VST, AAX32 (ProTools 10.3.5 and above), AAX64 (ProTools 11 and 12) plugins, as well as a standalone application. Both 32bit and 64bit are natively supported.
You can authorize OTD-2 on up to three computers that you own and one USB stick with a simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).
- ProTools 10.3.5 and above
- Logic Pro 9 and above
- Cubase 6 and above
- Ableton Live 6 and above
- Digital Performer 7 and above
- Nuendo 5 and above
- MainStage 2 and above
- Garage Band 10 and above
- Final Cut Pro X and above
- Studio One
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 10 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
- Includes 3 activations per license
User Manual Mac Trial Windows Trial