Overloud TH-U Rig Library: Choptones Carved Vai
Rig Library for TH-U
Carved Vai is the TH-U expansion library, created by Choptones, seeking to recreate the sound of a Carvin Legacy VL100 (Steve Vai signature) head in the 6L6 voiced version.
After being a long-time Carvin endorser since the 80s with the X100B amp, Steve Vai came out in the '99 with his amazing signature Amp: the Carvin Legacy VL100.
The 100W VL100 head delivers 100 watts in a dual-channel, all-tube package with volume, bass, mid, treble & presence for each channel, and master reverb.
Great for sparkling cleans and soloing, this amp has a big, fat tone for rock and metal tones as well.
The Carved Vai library contains 46 rigs, which have been captured using the following gear:
- Carvin 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12T75
- Engl 4x12 loaded with Celestion V60
- Neumann U87
- Sennheiser MD421, MD21
- Shure SM57
- Beyerdynamic M160
- MXR Wylde OD
- MXR Modified OD
- Mesa Grid Slammer
- Mesa Flux Drive
- Suhr Riot
- Ibanez TS9
- Marshall Bluesbreaker
- Overloud TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Slate Edition, TH-U SuperCabinet, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows Vista and above
- Intel Core i3 CPU or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 1280x800 screen resolution or higher
- Overloud TH-U Essentials, TH-U Premium, TH-U Rock, TH-U Metal, TH-U Funk & RnB, TH-U Mobile, or TH-U '60s Pack